Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I have decided to jump on the blog bandwagon!! Well sort of. I have had an online journal for a few months but this photoblog suits me way better. For one it has a spell checker and for those of you who know me well....You know that I am in such a hurry typing like a mad woman sometimes I get my merds wixed up (words mixed up) LOL! Now, If I can only figure out how to use the darn thing. So anyway, here it is! My blog. I gave my photoblog the title "Wide Open" for two reasons. First and foremost I feel that as a Christian I am called to live a life wide open. There is a verse in Mathew chapter 5 which says "Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven." Maybe somehow through this blog my light will shine. The second reason I chose the title "Wide Open" for my photoblog is because I love shooting wide open! You could turn my camera(s) on at any given time and nine times out of ten the aperture is set as wide as it will go. Except for the 50mm 1.8....I am not that brave yet. But I am such a junkie for bokeh!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home