In the Shelter of His Arms

I had to share this one!! Aaron came home on for his lunchbreak and after eating he had a few minutes before he had to be back at work so he layed on the couch. I went into the office to get a little bit of work done and the kids were playing. Not a minute after sitting in the chair I hear this loud snoring coming from the lving room. About three minutes later I hear a different snore (a baby one) So I smile and think YAY! He got the baby to sleep for me. But then I hear a third part harmony of snoring. I am thinking no way so, I go and look and this is what I find! I wanted so badly to join them but I knew I would have to wake Aaron in a few minutes so he could go back to work. Plus, there wasn't any room for me on the couch. Bummer! Look how peaceful they are In the shelter of His Arms!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home