I miss Christmas!!
I miss Christmas!! It took sooo long to arrive and then I blinked and it was over! We had such a great time. This is the first year we didn't have to load the car to the brim and then find a placefor the kids (ha ha!) to travel to the end of the earth to visit family. Okay well it may not be the end of the earth but If you have ever made a trip across the grand state of Texas, you know what I mean. My mother-in-law couldn't stand it though so she and my sis-in-law made the long drive to be here with us. We ran around like mad women for something like two or three days trying to get the last minute shopping finished only to wrap the gifts up beautifully a few hours before watching them be thrashed into effortlessly. I really love this time of year! "It's the most wonderful time of the year..." I dance merrily around the house spouting out all of those cheesy Christmas songs. A favorite this year was "Santa Baby". I called Aaron during his staff meeting (when I know he turns his phone off) and left a voice message singing my own rendition of it in a sultry voice. "Santa Baby put a new Nikon under the tree for me...A D200 oh please...Santa Baby..so hurry down the chimney tonight.........". Jadyn thought this was the funniest thing she had ever heard and begged me to sing it the rest of the day. So, by the time Aaron got home from work she had it down pat and followed him around the house serenading him. It was so cute! The kids could not wait for Christmas eve, That's when we open gifts at our house. It was exhilarating to see the excitement in their eyes as they were handed a shiny gift to open. I thanked God that we were blessed, and silently prayed for those who were less fortunate. Christmas day the kids were so adorable, they walked around the house telling Jesus Happy Birthday. Jadyn asked me how old he was now. ???? I told her to ask daddy. I snapped a few pictures as we were opening gifts..Not many though because I wanted to join in on all the fun and festivities. Oh how I love Christmas! It will be here again before we know it.
Yes, Daddy the coat fits...now can I pleeaaassee play with my Mr. Incredible car?
Candace made out relly good this year!!
Yes, Daddy the coat fits...now can I pleeaaassee play with my Mr. Incredible car?

Candace made out relly good this year!!
Can you spot Jadyn in this mess? It actually got worse than this..It took me two days to get my living room back to normal.
Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home