{the best}
(pic of my fishes from last week...they love the water!)I've had the best day! I took the whole day off and just hung with the kids. We hung out in the back yard and splashed around in the pool until it started raining and got a little chill in the air so inside we went..we all got warm showers and then darted off to blockbuster to rent some movies...THEN.... We moved all of the living room furniture aside and brought out the crash pads and a gazillion blankets and pillows and made a comfy place in the floor and sat all day just cuddling and watching movies. We even had a few wrestling matches and tickle fights! I love those two! I am a little sad that I can't just hang with them again tomorrow. I have a lot of catching up to do but Aaron will be out of school early so he will get to take them out for fun. That's all I just wanted to share our day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home