{oh me oh my}





Well, As you can see I've been away for a while. We are planning and packing and will be moving this weekend sao things have been hectic! Our house was listed on the market yesterday....exactly one year to the date that we moved in. It was a bittersweet day for us. I am excited for what God has for our lives! We recieved a prophecy a week ago that was like water to our souls. I know that God's hand is on our lives and hes hasn't forsaken us. Thnaks so much for all your support and prayers!
Needless to say it has been stressful times 'round here. I did however take time out to have some family pictures made of us. We haven't had any made since Josiah was 1.....sad i know....It's so hard for me to be on the other side of the camera. Anyway, enjoy.....these were taken by another photographer here in Lufkin. We started off on the wrong foot....being competiton and all. It's too bad too because she is a really sweet person now that I have gotten to know her in the past couple of weeks...I am going to miss our talks. People if you are at odds over anything with someone...call them today...you never know what kind of relationship you could be missing out on! Stephanie was so generous...she let me trade out and do pictures of her daughter for mine so these did't cost me a dime. They are exactly what i was wanting too...just l;aid back pictures of us being a family. Leave a comment and let me know what you think.

3 Comments:
Bout time you updated your blog!! And I love your family pictures! You have an absolutely gorgeous little family. And you look so in love. The Lord has blessed you beyond measure.
Hope everything is going great with your move, can't wait to see pictures when you get settled in OK. Luv ya!
Dej, I think I'm the one that's been away. My blog is way out of date and I am SOOO JEALOUS of you! Girl, look at your hot self and your man gazing into your eyes. And you know your kids are beautiful! Keep us updated on the move:)
I love your family photos. They are great! Isn't wonderful the way God leads the way to bigger and better things! But we don't always know it at the time!
Post a Comment
<< Home