Tuesday, February 20, 2007

{so sorry}

Okay, I've been a slacker here. I've gotten the emails and have ignored requests to update here but now I think I am ready. See this is a record of our life...a happy place where I can post how the kids are growing and funny stories and such.....Pictures of our happy life. The truth is I haven't been so happy the past few months. I got knocked down last fall when we were let go from our church abruptly and it's been a major struggle to get back up again. Just when I thought I was okay I'd stuble again. but I am strong now. A good friend of mine (Vicki) who experienced the death of her husband just days before the birth of their 1st daughter. She has prob endured more heartache than I could even imagine. but she going through...moving on! And she's such a bright, beuatiful soul! She has introduced me to these fabulous quotes that have real meaning and each time she changes one in her signature it hit hom hard. Her recent quote is this one:
"Life is like photography ~ You use the negatives to develop." Cute and oh so true.

So i guess you can say i've been in the aggitator....For you non photography folks that's the part when you develop film where you wind the film tight on a wheel and then stick it in the tank with powerful chemical and shake it vigorously. Wel..I have definetly been shaken up! I've had time to process. I think this process has had a major impact on how I view life. God has humbled me so much in this process. i hope to share my new insights with you! So I guess you could say "i'm baaaaaack"

1 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Hey, Dejah. Saw the link to this blog on your biz blog & I just wanna say that you are my hero! I remember when you made the move from Shawnee & how nervous you were about getting studio space, starting over...all the unknowns... But you have really thrived! WOW! You inspire me, both photographically & personally. Thanks! And keep on truckin'!! :)

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home