{heart breaker}
(click for larger view)I haven't been feeling well today...I've had a bit of a stomach ache so I spent most of the day on the couch with my cell phone turned off so if you tried to call I apologize and will try to call you back. I did get out a little after five to try and work some more on revamping this little bistro set I bought at a garage sale a few weeks ago ( I'll post images of the progress soon). I didn't get much done though and ended up back in the house. I had noticed on my way inside Josiah wasn't on the swing any longer and then on my way in the back door saw signs of his ritual of undressing the moment he walks in the house. Do all boys/men do this?? anyway i picked up his shorts and shirt from the trail on the floor and went to the bathroom to put them in the hamper when I saw him at the vanity elbow up in MY makeup...H wasn't wearing any...just sort of playing with it all creating quite a mess! So I told him he better scoot before he got a busting' and off he went not to be seen for a good 10 minutes. Instead of settling back down on the couch I went to computer to catch up on some of my favorite blogs. Josiah approached with the saddest little face holding his shoulder exclaiming rather dramatically that I broke his heart. It was the cutest most bittersweet thing...My camera is always withing arms reach so I grabbed it and snapped the moment..then I explained where his heart actually was (not on his shoulder). He is quite the little heart breaker himself!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home