Tuesday, July 04, 2006

minature horses

Yesterday we went with our friends Seth and Lyssa to feed the minature horses they take care of. We had a blast. These creatures are so mysterious yet magical! This little outing just fed my desire to own land and chicklens and horses! My baby looks awful big next to that tiny horse!

This was one of my favorite images from the day. Most of these little horses were scared to come near but not this one...And Jadyn was so smooth and gentle with her.

Aren't they gorgeous!! I want some!!


There were a lot of tiny babies! Soooo cute!

Here is Seth holding up a baby for the kids to pet. They had so much fun!

... and of course we daddy had to drag us all away kicking and screaming!

1 Comments:

Blogger Renea Lynch said...

You know I absolutely love these!!! They should be big commercial prints!!! Wish I could go there with you!

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home