Saturday, May 13, 2006

Magnolias!!


We have had a wonderful weekend! Aaron was at fine arts competition for the weekend so yesterday I took the kids shopping for shoes and to see the movie Ice Age 2 and not to be a prude but it has several curse words in it. Why? Kids don't get that humor??

Anywhoo, Today we slept in and when we finally got up we went shopping again...this time for clothes (but wound up with more shoes too LOL) Do all kids outgrow their stuff over night or just my two?? I swear they both have growth spurts simultaneously.

When we got home we played in the backyard for a while and then we all picked some magnolias to put in a vase for the table. Oh they smell so sweet!! Okay now I hate to admit but I am no green thumb. Despite my efforts I kill just about every pretty plant around. But there is so much green around our house. The previous owner did some lovely landscaping. I would like to keep it up if possible. Especially my two magnolia trees. If you know how to care for these please email me and tell me what to do to keep those sweet puffy flowers blooming!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home