Boohooo
Yesterday I got up like every morning lately when it is still dark out and drug myself to meet my friend Connie at the gym. I had a great workout then headed home. I got home and had my quiet time and God showed me some awesome stuff in Ezekiel. I fixed breakfast for everyone, ate then got the kids ready for school. Then all of the sudden my battery died. I mean I could have just collapsed I was soo tired. Aaron took the kids to school and I got a shower and headed down to the office to work but for some reason the internet was wonky. I called the company and they said it would be up and running in about an hour again so I decided I would take a 45 minute catnap. I set the alarm and dozed off. When I woke up my body had been kidnapped and help hostage by this nasty bug giving me a sore throat, itchy eyes, a pounding headache and my ears were in pain. So here I am being held hostage by this sickness and what does it want???? Medicine. Those know me know I HATE medicine! But worse...this is the kind that makes me dizzy and nauseous. So I am silly on tylenol cold and flu and ransacked on the couch until I am better. Thank you Jesus for peanut butter and jelly!

1 Comments:
Having sympathy pains for you!!! Been there, done that (last week!). Hope you are back to normal soon. This is my second week and although I'm feeling better, my head is still a big stopped up mess. My ears hurt and I'm hoarse but doing much better! The toothaches from the infection are almost gone! :o) And yes, Thank God for PB&J! (and chicken soup!)
Post a Comment
<< Home