Bad Blogger!!
I know, I know,...I have been away far too long! Trust me I miss my theraputic blog time haha! I am so busy right now. We took a up to see family and I have been running everysince we came back! This weekend we had the church photo shoot for the project in the nursery wing. I will have 10- 20x24 gallery wrapped canvases gracing the hallways! I am very excited! The shoot went well! The kids and babies wer so cooperative! So now I ma neck up in workflow editing away. I'll be gone this weekend to Oklahoma for a wedding! It's a beautiful bride and a gorgoues outdoor location. I have shot there once before so I have so many new ideas! Anywhoo! Hope all is well with you all! The kids are enjoying the summer. We have been swimming alot! Jadyn who was blessed with her daddy's complextion is getting so brown and poor Josiah has my pale skintone so we both slather on the sunblock every hour or so. OH OH! And wednesday we came home from church and a huge snake was in our driveway! I totally panicked and tried to run over it but missed! I HOPE and PRAY it is long gone!!! I hate snakes!!

1 Comments:
Can't wait to see the display you come up with! Just too bad you couldn't have those Tom Arma costumes!!! The church will love them!
Post a Comment
<< Home