Saturday, May 13, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!!!


It's here!! Yeah! I am so glad that we have a day that honors those who have poured so much into our lives...

The kids brought home these papers along with cards they made me at preschool! The pink paper is a questionare the teacher asked each kid some things about their parent and then wrote down their answers for them. So here it is...Jadyn's answers

My mom....... is 28 years old
My mom weighs.......30 lbs
My mom is ..........30 feet tall
Her favorite food is..................pancakes ( i did not know this haha)
I like it when my mom...............cuddles me
My mom can do many things but I think she is best at................helping me clean my room ( i bet)
My mom is has a pretty smile I make her laugh by..........being silly
My mom is as pretty as a ............................pretty swan (awe)
My mom is smart she even knows...............how to print pictures on the computer ( haha)
My mom is speical because ........I tell her I love her

To my mom~Thank you so much for all of the things you taught me! As a mother myself....I now know and no longer take for granted all of the sacrifices you made. Thanks for carrying me in your womb...for enduring birth pains and sleepless nights! For putting up with my fits, tantrums and fights! For always wiping the tears away and kissing the boo boo's! I am so grateful to have had your unconditional love! You are so much more than you give yourself credit for! I am my mother's daughter! I love you!!

Peg~I could not have asked for a better mother in law! You treat me as your own! You are always there for me. Thanks for always telling me how it is and not sugar coating the facts! I owe you more than I could ever repay!! Thank you for giving to me the best gift ever....your son! You are a jewel! I love you!

Granny~ You are one of the most giving people I have ever know! Thank you for always being there for me! You showed me how to be a woman, a wife, a daughter of the King! You will never know how much I studied your every move and hung on to your words! I soooo miss our late night talks on the couch! You were such a great listener and teacher! I know that I don't stay in touch as I should please forgive me for that and know that I miss you and think about you more than you know! My children love to hear stories about my summers with Granny and PawPaw! I love you!

Grandma~ You are so special! Thanks for wearing the carpet thin with your prayers for us! Your life and love is a reflection of Christs'. You are a perfect example of the proverbs 31 woman. Only I bet you can cook way better than her! haha! Thank you for all you have invested into our lives I love you!

Have a Happy Mother's day!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home