And So Goes LIFE!!


WOW! I have been super busy the past week and a half! I did a little advertisement in the Shuttermom weekly for my "Color My World" tutu line and the orders are pouring in!! My friend Jennifer Carter made a yummy logo for me (posted above).
I did take some time out the other day and unburied myself from the mound of tulle to go out and play with the kids in the yard! We played soccer then out came the sidewalk chalk and we decorated the whole driveway. Jadyn drew a self portrait that I thought was lovely! As we were winding down I had to get my camera out (of course) and document all the fun! I added the pictures to the storyboard above (designed by Vicki) and then added the last part of a poem written by Shel Silverstein called "Where the Sidewalk Ends".

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home