Dance

I loved the way this storyboard turned out! NO this was not planned! I am working a freelance job and I can't share all the details now but the assignment was to follow a kid(s) around for one day and capture their everyday activities. This was right up my alley and the project coordinator suggested I use my own kids. HELLO! YES MA'AM!! Does anyone else LOVE their job??? Anyhoo, So my son is going through this phase where anytime he see's the camera he throws his hands up in front of his face and says no pictures! What?? "excuse me are you practicing to be a celebrity?" So since he wasn't game I heard my girl in the living room banging on the piano so went to check it out and found this ^. She would make a little music and then dance. It was so her! This child came out dancing! She could give Beyonce' a run for her money! The text is a song title by Leanne Womak written for her daughter...I feel it! You can hear it and see read the lyrics here: http://boomersint.org/IHopeYouDance.htm

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home