Thursday, March 16, 2006

Oh Baby!!


I had the pleasure of photographing a brand new one last weekend! She was only 3 days old and 5lbs!!! She still smelled like heaven....(until she started peeing all over me LOL!) . Anyway...you'll see more of her than her wee little feet once I get that model release back from her mom

. I love these little people;
and it is not a slight thing
when they, so fresh
from God, love us ......
- CHARLES DICKENS -

In other news: both of my kiddos have strep throat AGAIN!! This makes the third time this year already! Thank God for insurance!!

Oh and I am working on the coolest project for our church!!! With all of the renovations going into the building they decided to really spruce up the nursery wing and contacted me to do the art for the hallway!! I'll post pictures of this as I work on it! That's all for now!! Have a great weekend.


{"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb is a reward." Psalm 127}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home