Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Sleeeeeep!


I know... I...I haven't been updating very much. Life is so full right now. But look at that sleeping baby! I remember sleep like that! Sure, everyone tells you when have a baby you loose a lot of sleep but I didn't know they meant forever! So here is the situation I face on a nightly basis. Jadyn wakes and comes to MY bedside (not Aaron's...he sleeps straight through our twilight conversations) and gets right in my face. This scares me from my sleep everytime. Then guess what well...she is a talker so she wants to talk about why she is up and can she do this tomorrow. EVERY NIGHT! So after explaining EVERY NIGHT why she can't sleep in my bed I pick her up which is getting harder to do since she's getting so big and I carry her to her bed tuck her in again and say a blessing over her. Hmmm...you'd think that would fix the situation huh? NO WAY! 20 min later she right back in my face gabbing EVERY NIGHT! So after going these 20 min rounds a few times I'm finally exhausted enough o let her sleep on the overstuffing chaise lounge in my room which I swore no one would every sleep on! Then the 20 min cycles turn to ten min. But instead of getting up she just hollers over the sound of the fan.."Mommy are you watching over me?' ...."YES! JADYN GO TO SLEEP!" I yell back which then results in waking up Josiah. Then jadyn wants to got o bed with him..Okay...it's 4 am I am tucking them in and going back to bed but guess what.....about a half hour later I hear them playing at 4am!!! People cherish your sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home