Sunday, February 19, 2006

Tickled PINC

We had a really fun weekend! I emceed the Pinc conference for our teen girls. I think it turned out really nice. We had a speaker in named Ashley Hicks founder of pink ministries. Pinc stands for purity and identity in Christ. I think so often all girls hear is don't have sex because you'll get pregnant or contract and STD.....But they never hear about the spiritual bonds that accompany sex. No one tells them that sex is more than just a physical joining of two bodies; that God created sex to merge a man and a woman spiritually for the rest of their lives. Many of these girls walked away with a renewed view of their identities and a promise to God to remain pure. Hmmmm...No pictures with this post..I don't think I have anything appropriate for sex talk. But be sure to check out he pinc website!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home